Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who does Luke most resemble?

When you have a baby, usually the first thing people say when they see him/her for the first time is, "Oh..he/she looks just like 'fill in the blank with mom or dad.'"  Of course, we think he looks like a combination of both of us.  When I look at Luke though, I see Drew most often.  So, we thought we'd try out blogger's poll feature and post a poll...who does Luke most resemble?  We have posted some baby pictures of each of us, and the poll is located on the top right hand side of our blog....have fun!!
 
Drew:
































Heather:


























 
Cast your votes....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness it is so hard to decide who he most looks like! I would say you Heather but I guess I am just going to have to hold the little guy to get a good judgement! Cute pics of him on the post below!! He has changed so much in just the past few weeks!! Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete