Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our Anniversary

So, our wedding anniversary was yesterday (6/14/10)!  My how life has changed in the past couple of years--of course, it is definitely change for the better.  We are so happy to have found each other and thank God every day for that and the opportunity to spend the rest of our lives together.  I tell Drew often that he is so much a part of me that it seems like I have known him my whole life.  I can't imagine my life without him!

And better yet, our family of 3 exists because we fell in love.  Anyway, I am posting this video clip of our "first dance" from our wedding reception for reminiscing purposes.  :-)  I think it is a good portrayal of our relationship--two best buddies who fell in love and are "better together." No worries if you begin to get bored--it gets a lot more interesting shortly after a minute into the dance. I think my hair got a little too into the dance as well. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Heather ~ this. is. awesome. SO fun! I've seen videos like this on youtube, but never heard that you two did @ your wedding. Hilarious! Happy (belated) anniversary!

    ReplyDelete