Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Trip to the Botanical Garden with my Cousins


My cousin, Kristin, and her husband, Michael, came down from Oklahoma for a visit last week.   We had a great time visiting with them.  I had taken a half-day off, so I was able to visit the Zilker Botanical Garden with them.  Kristin is taking a photography class, and just purchased a new lens the night before that she wanted to try out.  Of course, I love photography and was also excited about all of the photo opportunities at the gardens.  The last time (and only time) I had visited the gardens, it was about 100 degrees.

During our visit last week, we could not have asked for a more perfect day for pictures.  I probably could have spent a lot more time there.  I always forget about this beautiful place--and you know what else is great....it's FREE!  During the week, you don't even have to pay for parking!  I would love to go back soon!  Here are some of our pictures from our visit to the Garden:


No comments:

Post a Comment