Saturday, February 12, 2011

Luke's new chair...and box.

Drew and I decided that Luke needed a chair his size. After all, he did hurt his arm trying to climb onto one of our chairs. So, I bought one online last week and it arrived in a large box, which has become one of Luke's favorite toys. Here are a couple of videos of Luke enjoying his new chair---well, chair AND box. (Please ignore the messy living room in the background).



As you can see from the video, I practically have to hover over Luke to ensure he does not fall onto his right arm, or try to use it to get up. So, if it seems I am helping him up, etc. a little too much, this was actually part of the doctor's orders. We all want his arm to heal straight. :-) Let's just say I have been getting plenty of exercise lately. We don't keep the box and chair out all of the time, but we do take them out for him to play with periodically. You saw how much he enjoys them--how can you not want to see the excitement on that little guy's face!

2 comments:

  1. "Hey Luke I like your new chair, I have a new bear! " - Brody He gave me specific instruction after watching the videos to say this to Luke. We went to Build a Bear yesterday and he got a new bear so he wanted Luke to know about it. Both him and Kaylee wanted to watch these videos over and over again. :) Does not get much better then playing with a box! Can't wait to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brody, we are looking forward to seeing your new bear! You should post a picture of him. We hope Kaylee had a wonderful birthday. When I spoke to him Saturday morning, Jason said you all were going to be going to build a bear and riding the carousel--that sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see you all soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete