Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is this considered bragging...

Or is this just classified as sharing in my excitement?  If you look closely at this receipt, you will see I purchased two hats---each for 19 cents!  Yes, that is a total of 41 cents (tax inclusive) for two hats for Luke. 

Is this considered boasting?
I really don't like to boast, because I feel humility is very important.  But, it is really hard for someone like me to not share my excitement in this situation.  One of my favorite things to do is find great deals on things we need--and then I always like to share my finds with others so they can also get the deal.

Here's the story.  We went to the Children's Place outlet because Luke was in desperate need of a ball cap and a sunhat, after outgrowing his old hats.  When going on walks, he was having to squint in the sun.  I found two hats in the clearance section, and decided to purchase, thinking they were $3.99 each.  The cashier told me the total was $.41, and I had to question her.  She confirmed that was the correct price.  They are not the most attractive hats, but they work! 


I asked Luke to model his sun hat for me.

Did you get a picture yet mom?
Then, I tried to get a good picture of the baseball cap, but was not successful.  This picture gives you an idea of what it looks like.  I know it doesn't look right in this picture though, because it wasn't completely on his head.
Is this a good pose mom?
When Drew first saw the hat, he asked if I decided we were going to be LSU tigers fans now?  I was not thinking about the hat being LSU colors when I purchased it--oh well. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a deal! Don't you love it when you think you are getting an awesome deal and then the item rings up even cheaper? Good find! That must be nice having the outlets so close.

    ReplyDelete