Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bathtime Photos

I now completely understand why the second child (or latter children) gets jipped when it comes to having photos taken of them.  As a parent, you are extra busy with life with the addition of the new baby, and the camera always seems to be too much of a chore to go find/get/turn on.  We are really trying to be a lot more intentional about taking photos and videos.  Our Luke baby pictures from birth to 6 months far outnumber our Abbey photos.  Today I looked back at videos of Abbey during her first couple of months.  I was saddened to see that, besides the video of her being born, there really were not but a couple of others.  And, they were taken with my smart phone.  So sad.  :-(

So, I brought the camera into the bathroom for Abbey's bath to take some bath photos.  Some of my favorite baby photos of Luke are his bath towel photos.  I don't know what it is about a baby in a towel that is so stinkin' cute--but it is!  Here are some of my favorite towel photos of Luke:




And here are some of the photos from Abbey's bath towel photo session last night:






No comments:

Post a Comment