Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Abbey's got the shimmy shimmy shakes!

OK.  Enough about cancer.  I wanted to share something really fun that Abbey has been doing lately.   Many times in my cancer blog posts I speak about the therapeutic properties of our children.  Don't get me wrong--it is tough to take care of an almost one year old and a three year old while battling cancer in the midst of chemo.  But, while it can be a difficult job, it is also a blessing.  Our kids are so sweet, funny, loving, joyful and so much more.

Lately, Abbey has been surprising us with funny little quirks in her personality.  About a month ago, she started doing this shimmy thing.  She now does it on command.  So, it is one of her "tricks" that we like to show people. It gets a laugh every time.  It never gets old.  It is too difficult to explain her "shimmy', so I thought it would be fun to share a video of something that brings a smile to my face often during the day.  Here is our little girl, Abbey, and her "shimmy shimmy shakes."

1 comment: