Thursday, December 27, 2012

Taxol Round 7/12 - here we go!

I just received my cbc results.  The results are good, so we can continue on with Taxol.  I haven't actually seen a copy of the report yet, but I know it was in the 2's (I think 2.7).    Thanks for praying for me--now we can make our travel plans for our final Christmas celebration!  Hooray!

I am actually feeling really well this week.  I attribute it to having a lot of great pick-me-ups over the past week.  I was able to spend time with my family and some friends recently.  Drew and I have found that since we have been so reclusive lately due to my illness and low counts, time spent with family and friends is something that we greatly crave (even more than usual).   In my next post, I will share some of our experiences from the past week that have brought so much happiness.

Thanks again for praying for us!  I know for a fact it makes a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment