Friday, March 15, 2013

Family Fun in the Sun

The weather has been absolutely beautiful here lately.  Also, we are enjoying the extra hours of sunlight in the evenings.  So, we have been having so much fun outdoors every evening as a family.  Here are some photos of our recent outdoor fun.

Luke has been teaching Abbey how to mow our yard.  I took this photo when my parents were in town.

Here, my dad is taking a photo of me taking a photo of him as we sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the weather.  I was so thankful my parents were able to spend the first week of surgery with me!

Mimi and Papa bought a really cool bubble toy for Luke and Abbey this past week.  We spent several nights this past week playing with the bubbles.  Here, Luke is watching Mimi get some bubble on her wand. 

Here, Mimi is blowing some bubbles with the blue wand that Luke gave her.
Papa uses the wind to create bubbles.
Abbey and Daddy watch the bubbles fly.
One night this week, we decided to go to the library and get a treat downtown.  There was a fun fountain nearby that both Luke and Abbey enjoyed.

Luke enjoyed splashing in all of the puddles.

Enjoying a treat and the weather near the fountain!

If daddy wasn't restraining Abbey, I am pretty sure she would have been soaked.  She was ready to play in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment