Friday, May 17, 2013

Favorite Photo of Myself

Today's Blog Challenge was to share a favorite photo of myself and explain why it is my favorite.  I almost skipped this day, because I feel weird sharing a photo of myself.  But, since I deviated from yesterday's challenge task, I figure I better participate today.

I have two photos that I would like to share as my favorites.


In this photo, Drew and I had just left our wedding ceremony and were heading to the reception.  I love the looks in our faces.  We are clearly SO in love.  And you know the crazy thing?  We are even more in love now!  Just when you think your love for someone couldn't possibly grow any more, it does!

Then, you feel so FULL of love in your heart.  How could there be any more room for love to grow in there?  But, you bring a child into your family and a CRAZY amount of love grows.  A love like no other. 



The photo above is another one of my favorites.  I think it is a photo that shows so much happiness and love.   And, I feel like I am even glowing a bit--and for a reason.  I had no idea at the time, but I was pregnant with Abbey when this photo was taken.  My heart was preparing to grow even more!

2 comments:

  1. Good job sharing a photo of yourself! Both of them are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of you two post-ceremony. You really do look over the moon!

    ReplyDelete