Thursday, December 12, 2013

Our Little Model

Our little girl lets me take her photo....and this photographer mama loves it!  A couple of days ago I was showing the kids photos from every Christmas since Drew and I have been married.  They enjoyed seeing themselves grow up, and Abbey got a kick out of seeing that she was in my belly a couple of Christmases ago.

I had just begun setting up a photo booth wall for a tacky sweater white elephant Christmas party we are hosting at our house on Sunday.  So, I asked the kids if they wanted to be my models to pose for a couple of pictures to test out our little booth.  Abbey eagerly shouted, "Yeah!".  Then, I asked her if I could put a pretty Christmas dress on her.  Again, she eagerly shouted, "Yeah!!!!", as she ran to her closet.  We selected a beautiful dress that is a hand-me-down from my sister's girls.

As soon as it was on Abbey, she put a great big grin on her face and then began twirling, in true girly-girl fashion.  Then, I asked her if she wanted a bow in her hair and some pretty shoes.  Again, she exclaimed, "Yeahhhhhhh!"  So, we completed the outfit and then headed downstairs to our make-shift photo booth.

Right away, she began posing and, unfortunately, began saying, "cheese!"  I'm not sure where she got that (okay, I admit I say it anytime someone takes a photo of me).  You can tell she is saying, "Chhhhheeeese!" in this picture:


Our little girly-girl!
Sweet little feet.  I know I am going to miss these little feet some day.  May as well get a photo of them while I can.
I can't wait to get pictures of our guests and their Tacky Christmas Sweaters on Sunday.  Drew and I have some doozies (tacky sweaters) ready!

Okay---a couple more photos to share.  Here is another guy, the youngest little one in our community group right now) that modeled for me this past Saturday.  He is a natural and I know he has two very proud parents!  Capturing little snapshots in time like this makes me so happy! They grow up too quickly!



He is already flirting with the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment