Monday, April 14, 2014

Followers: I need your help

For those of you who read this blog regularly, I would love to know what you are most interested in reading about.  Of course, I use this blog for personal reasons, but there are also a lot of posts I just don't write because I am not sure if anyone is even interested in reading them.  For example, I am learning a lot about homeschooling that I would love to share if someone else is wanting more information or trying to figure it as well.  Also, I take a ton of pictures that I never post, because I don't want to bombard readers.  Are you interested in photography and want to learn some of the tips I have learned along the way? Of course, through our daily living God has been teaching me a lot, and would love to share if others are interested in reading.  Lastly, I am extremely interested in whole food nutrition/wellness, and make it a point to learn something new and apply it every day of my life.  But, I rarely write about it, because I am not sure if readers of this blog are interested in that sort of thing.

All that to say that I would love your help in determining future blog posts.  Can you take this really brief, one-question anonymous survey?  You can respond directly in this post, or simply click the link below if you are getting this blog post in your news feed or via email.  Thank you so much!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Or, Click here to take survey.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment