Saturday, March 19, 2011

Party Party!!

I've gotten behind on blogging because we have been very busy the past two weekends partying!  And no, it wasn't at the famous SXSW in Austin.  Two weekends ago we traveled to Oklahoma for our niece, Linnea's, first birthday party.  I can't believe she is already one year old and walking!  This year has just flown by!   Here are some pictures from our visit there and her first birthday party. Isn't she adorable! (Some of the early pictures are of Luke hanging out with his cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's house).



Then, last weekend, we visited Sugar Land, TX for our nephew, Mitchell's, 10th birthday party. I can't believe that when I first met him, he was only 6 years old! These kids are growing up way too quickly!



At Mitchell's party, we played several fun games, but my favorite was baseball. It felt so good to play, and I realize how much I miss playing softball! I would love to be able to figure out a way that Drew and I could play on a team together again.

It was so much fun being able to see family at both birthday parties. We love hanging out with our families every opportunity we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment