Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Photo Fun



I love the fall!  I know I have probably mentioned that in way too many posts, but I just can't get enough of it.  The weather is JUST PERFECT this time of year.  It also brings many perfect outdoor photo opportunities that, of course, we must take advantage of as a family.  So, that is what we did this past weekend.

We were planning on heading out to sweetberry farm, since it has been a couple of years since we visited their pumpkin patch. But, rather than spend two hours in the car (driving there and back), we decided to take a short 5 minute drive down the road to a beautiful park for some photos.

Look who is leading the way....always. (Luke)
Abbey always finds the pretty patches of flowers.
I love my little sweetie pie!
Our self-timer family photo.  I am a little shocked that both kids are looking at the un-manned camera. 

I love Abbey's funny look in this picture.

You may be wondering, why don't we see more photos of Luke?  Let me tell you--that little guy is hard to take photos of.  He is always on the move (in an unpredictable way).  I typically saw his back side.

Like in this photo.  Always on the move and always leading the way.

Still though, Luke is such a sweetheart.  He does stop to make sure we can enjoy the exciting things he has come upon.  Like the train that came by.  He took Abbey's hand and made sure she could witness it from his viewpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment